Scope of Service
Graphic design is a broad, beautiful thing. Design Warp is just one of the many avenues you can use to arrive at your destination. To see if Design Warp’s service are for you, can you explain what you want in a relatively simple way? If so, that’s great… we’d love to help you!
If you feel the best way to move forward is via phone/video discussion and consultation, Design Warp may not be the ideal fit at this point in time for your brand.
Here is a list of graphics we support:
- Display Ads
- Social Media Graphics (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Social Media and Banner Ads
- Email Banners/Headers/Signatures
- Blog Banners/Headers/Images
- Business Cards
- Flyers, Posters, Banners, Coupons, Invitations
- Brochures, Catalogues
- Business Reports
- Brand Guides
- Presentation Design
- Landing Page Design (no code)
- Logos (with a clear concept or direction provided)
- Podcast Graphics/Album Covers
- Event Graphics
- Amazon & E-Commerce Graphics/Packaging/Labels
- Billboard Design
- Restaurant Menus
- Tradeshow Marketing Materials
- Car Wraps
- Hero Images
- T-shirt/Hoodies/Hat Graphics
- Merchandise Graphic Design
- Books and Ebook Covers/Illustrations
- Print Advertising
- Light Photo Editing
- Background Removal
- Animated GIFs (2-3 s)
- App Design
The following is what Design Warp does not offer:
- Video Editing
- Motion Graphics
- Website Builders (Squarespace, WordPress, Wix etc.)
- HTML/CSS/UX/UI Design
- Coding, Programming or Development
- Complex PDF documents
Feel free to work with your Design Warp designer. They’re dedicated to doing their best to make you happy, so reach out to them and see what they can and can’t do if in doubt.
Are you ready to meet your own Design Warp designer? Get started now!
The evolution of outsourcing graphic design.
Better, cheaper and unlimited. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back within 14 days.